From May 25 we now also offer a couple of our classes outside!
You can find these classes on our schedule with the word OUTDOOR before the class. We are starting with 3 classes outside and a few more to follow in the coming weeks. We love to offer you live online classes and live outside classes to cater everyone needs.
Some guidelines to keep in mind when you choose to come to our outside classes:
– Please don’t come if you have a cold or are feeling sick
– Bring your own yoga mat or a big towel
– Bring extra clothes, layer up to make sure you aren’t getting cold but can also take something off if it gets to warm
– Keep distance and give each other space
– Come on time, 15 minutes before class starts so there’s enough time to find a nice and comfortable spot to do the yoga class
– Book your class in advance, we have limited spots
– Cough or sneeze in your elbow
We meet next to the Malieveld Pavilion, see the X mark on the map below. When everyone who booked is present, we’ll find a nice and comfortable spot together to do our yoga practice.
If the weather is bad, we move the class back online via Zoom, you will get a notification about this on time via your provided email!
If you don’t feel comfortable to do outside yoga, we still have our online classes via zoom! You can find these on our schedule
marked with VIRTUAL.